Animal Farm Family LLC is a holding company for three rapidly growing E-commerce companies.
- Intelligent Shop (intelligent.shop) - A brand new men’s lifestyle products store, creating innovative new products to help men become the best version of themselves.
- Gorilla Mind (gorillamind.com) - Fitness & health supplements store centering around pre-workout, post-workout, protein, and products to support all fitness goals.
- Happy Hippo (happyhippoherbals.com) - The world’s leading online kratom retailer, along with other popular botanical and herbal supplements.
To support our continued growth and success, we are seeking a VP of Operations for Intelligent Shop.
Intelligent Shop is looking for a strong leader who can help take our Men's Lifestyle brand to the next level. The Vice President of Operations for Intelligent Shop will plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee operations in the company, ensuring development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs of the organization. They will be the company's second-in-command who will report directly to the President/CEO.
- Located in Boise, ID or willing to relocate
- Proven experience in the management of people, inventory, business operations, and leadership roles
- Shopify experience preferred
- E-commerce experience
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- High aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Collaborate with the Present/CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Design and implement business processes and procedures
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of directors (Sales, Customer Service, Fulfillment, Production, etc.) Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reporting, both current and forecasting
- Escalate issues to the President/CEO that may negatively affect relationships with customers, clients, or employees Participate in expansion activities (growth, investments, acquisitions, etc.
- Manage relationships with business partners and vendors